Cocoa is an amazing skin cleanser and toner which is used for a long time to make the skin glow. The famous chocolate masks and massages that have been used all over the world to give the skin a youthful glow is made ever so simply with cocoa powder. We will share with you one of the best chocolate masks for skin which you can make at home easily and will give out unexpectedly amazing results in just a few applications. So without any further ado, let us proceed on getting to learn how to make this chocolate face mask at home.
METHOD TO MAKE A CHOCOLATE FACE MASK AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the steps that are required to be followed.
- First of all, take a bowl and add in two tablespoons of cocoa powder into it. Make sure it’s an unsweetened cocoa powder to use in it.
- Next, add in one tablespoon of fresh milk cream into it.
- Lastly, add in two tablespoons of honey into it.
- Mix all the ingredients together until it forms a smooth, silky look which resembles melted chocolate.
- Apply this mask on the face and leave it to dry for as long as it takes to dry. It takes approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water and pat the skin dry. Notice the results in just one day.
- Apply this recipe thrice a week for desirable results.
So, here are the steps that are needed to be followed to make a chocolate face mask at home all naturally and easily at home. Share this recipe with everyone around you so anyone who needs it can avail this recipe easily and pamper their skin.
CHECK OUT OUR TWITTER PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.